Integrated Business Skills Program
What is the program?
The Business English Program for Professionals builds the individual’s confidence in speaking, listening, reading and writing English in a business context.
Equilibrium offers a flexible Business Skills program that combines the elements of our Accent Reduction, Communication, Business English Programs, and more.
Since every client is unique, we believe that individuals should be able to focus on those areas that most suit their needs. To achieve this goal, we offer the ability for our clients to opt for the program which most fits their profile. Your choices include, but are not limited to:
- Business English: This component focuses on building all the language skills of individuals. Whether it is vocabulary, grammar, reading, speaking, reading, or writing, the specific needs of you will be assessed to provide the best learning possible.
- Accent Reduction. This component allows clients to greatly reduce the foreign accent of their spoken English that otherwise makes it very difficult for them to communicate at work using workplace-specific vocabulary and allows participants to work on the target pronunciation. You will be able to choose the areas you need to focus on and work on them with your instructor.
- High Impact Communication: This component allows clients to plan and organize professional presentations, create and maintain positive impressions, be confident when making presentations, and communicate ideas with clarity and force. If you want to speak at work better, this is for you.
The unique one-on-one opportunities provided to clients in this individualized program will allow the instructor to focus exclusively on those areas that you need to improve. In this way, customization will give you the opportunity to expand you English skills dramatically in a short time. You will notice a marked improvement over the course of the program, making for time well-spent.
- Improve your email writing skills.
- Learn specific vocabulary for your industry.
- Target your pronunciation problems.
- Address other communication issues that go beyond language.
- Learn about Canadian language and social standards in meetings, presentations and sales.
- 9 week program (36 hours of instruction)
- One-on-one sessions available
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your busy life
Cost of program
If attended at Equilibrium's location: $2412.00
If attended online via Skype: $2412.00
If attended at employer's location: $3672.00
Please note additional charges apply as follows:
Registration fee $100
Assessment fee $175
Textbooks and resources $150
Please note this program can be started any Monday
- Get a Quote
- Download our registration form
- Phone: 403-283-1111
- Email: email@example.com