Equilibrium Testing Centre
Equilibrium Testing Centre is conveniently located in Royal Vista Plaza in the northwest neighbourhood of Royal Oak in Calgary.
2130, 11 Royal Vista Drive NW
Calgary, Alberta T3R 0N2
Phone : 403-453-4224
If you are coming from Country Hills Blvd NW turn right onto 112 Ave NW (signs for 85 Street NW) and after 800 meters turn right onto Royal Vista Drive NW. Equilibrium Testing Centre will be located on your right in Royal Vista Plaza after the intersection with the light.
There is plenty of free parking at the Royal Visit Plaza where Equilibrium Testing Centre is located.
Equilibrium Testing Centre offers:
Quiet and clean space
Noise cancelling headphones
Hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes
Friendly and professional staff
Health and safety measures at the Equilibrium Testing Centre:
- There will be no waiting in the lobby to write your exam. Please only arrive at the most 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- Please reschedule or cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Test takers with visible cold or flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to take their exam.
- Candidates who are sick are not permitted to enter the centre.
- No one other that the test taker will be allowed into the building.
- Candidates are reminded to utilize hand sanitizer upon arrival and entering the testing room.
- COVID19 questionnaire must be filled and sign out by candidates upon arrival at the test centre
Candidates who answer “yes” to any of the questions on our COVID questionnaire
will not be permitted to write the exam.
- Candidates’ temperature will be measure upon arrival at the Equilibrium Testing Centre
- All candidates are required to wear face masks while testing and at all times at our centre. However, please note that we will ask to see your face during the check-in process.
- If your exam(s) allows breaks, washroom is available for washroom breaks. All other breaks will need to happen outside or in your vehicle as there will be no other space available in the building for breaks.
- All candidates will be asked to complete Pearson VUE Candidate Rules Agreement